I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how?

Tudo Bons Rapazes — Goodfellas (1990),
de Martin Scorsese

Tommy DeVito (Joe Pesci)
Oh, oh, Anthony. He's a big boy, he knows what he said. What did you say? Funny how?


Henry Hill (Ray Liotta)
It's...

Tommy DeVito
What?


Henry Hill
Just... ya know, you're, you're funny.

Tommy DeVito
What do ya mean, funny? Let me understand this cause, I don't know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh... I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?


Henry Hill
You know, how you tell a story, what?

Tommy DeVito
No, no, I don't know... you said it. How do I know? You said I'm funny. How the fuck am I funny, what the fuck is so funny about me? Tell me. Tell me what's funny!


Henry Hill
Get the fuck outta here, Tommy!

Tommy DeVito
Ya motherfucker, I almost had him, I almost had him! Ya stutterin' prick ya! Frankie, was he shakin'?


Comentários

Mensagens populares