You got me hotter’n Georgia asphalt*




SAILOR

Are you going to provide me with an

opportunity to prove my love to my
girl? Or are you gonna save
youself some trouble and step up
like a gentleman and apologize to her?

IDIOT PUNK
Don’t fuck with me, man. You look
like a clown in that stupid jacket.

SAILOR
This is a snakeskin jacket, and for
me it’s a symbol of my individuality
and my belief in personal freedom.

IDIOT PUNK
...Asshole.

SAILOR
Come here.

LULA
Sailor, honey...


SAILOR
I’m sorry to do this to ya here
in front of a crowd, but I want ya
to stand up and make a nice apology
to my girl.

IDIOT PUNK
I’m sorry.

LULA
Hell, you just rubbed up against
the wrong girl is all.

SAILOR
That’s good... Now go get yourself
a beer.





LULA
(howls)
Jesus, honey! You more’n sorta
got what you come for... You
better rum me back to the hotel,
baby... You got me hotter’n
Georgia asphalt.

SAILOR
Say no more... But go easy on me,
sweetheart... Tomorrow we got alotta
drivin’ to do.
(he takes out a cigarette and laughs)
Hotter’n Georgia asphalt?



Reedição

Comentários

Mensagens populares